Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sophia's Ire (Friday, October 3)

I am so mad!

Dad gives Marcus all kinds of stuff and he never gives me anything. I don't usually get mad at Dad but now I am. The first thing was he bought Marcus a whole bunch of new pajamas and didn't get me anything excpet a stupid watch that I already broke.

Then Dad found out about some people called Design in a Day and they come and redo your whole room in one day. So I was real excited except for two things. Marcus got his room done first and that made me mad. Marcus always gets everything first because he's little and that's dumb.

His room looks pretty and mine is still ugly. And he doesn't even care because he's a stupid baby.



The other thing is that Dad is getting these design people to redo the bonus room because we have to get a NANNY! And she is going to live here!

I don't need a nanny like some stupid baby. I can take care of myself.



I don't need a nanny to stay here and boss me around all the time. And the lady we will probably get for our nanny has a baby! I hate babies! They smell bad and they're dumb!

I don't understand why my mom just can't take care of us.



Mom never does anything nice for us like other moms do for their kids. I hate her!

And I am mad because Dad says I might have to go to private school at the Jarman Academy, which is where those retards Neville and Nigel Drummond go.

I might not be mad about that later. I hate the school where I go now.



The teachers are stupid and they make us learn stupid stuff. The playground is stupid. The lunchroom is stupid. And all the kids are stupid except my best friend Marisa Japp.



I am going to be mad if I have to go to private school without Marisa!

The only good thing that happened is that since the nanny has to live in the bonus room, Dad moved the computer into my room!



Now I just have to make Dad buy me some more games! All we have now is some snowboard game and The Sims. Those games are stupid. Especially The Sims. The only fun thing I like to do in The Sims is make Sims of people I know and then be mean to them. Like I have Sims of the Drummond boys and I make Nigel pee in his pants all the time just like he did in school last year.

Haha, if I go to the Jarman Academy with them, I am going to make all the kids call him "Nigel Pee Pants"! Hahahahahahaha!

12 comments:

  1. FYI I have completed my Eaxis Sim Replacement Project, so now I have a "real" town with "real" Sims. The little boy being tormented by Sophia is Bryon, the son of Laurel's landlord.

    I wanted Sophia to have a best friend to get into trouble with, so I dumped all the kids onto a lot and let them interact freely for a while. Marisa is the one that Sophia got along with best, so she will most likely become a "real" character somewhere down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the Eaxis Sim Replacement Project? When I google it, the first site I get is Whistle the Wind!

    I'm a little scared of whatever it is that Sophia is doing to that blond kid. hehehe
    Such an angry, angsty child. Part of the problem with that might be the way that Ben continues to placate her and Isobel continues to ignore her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eaxis Sim Replacement Project is just a name that I made up for putting in an empty template and filling up the hood with CAS Sims. Sorry if I confused you!

    Haha, Sophia really is tormenting that kid. Seriously. I didn't realize it, but Sim kids with low nice points can roll the want to "torment" someone. So I sent her to school and had her fulfill her want. I was going to have her torment her mother, but it turned out to be a kid-to-kid only interaction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheeeesh Sophia! You need an attitude adjustment! LOL No more toys for you, Miss Spoiled Skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Spoiled Skirt! Good name! Unfortunately, Sophia is going to get many more toys, and probably in the near future. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that one is going to be causing quite the bit of trouble soon. She's definitely got an... attitude problem. Eeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her. She's the only Sim in this story that ALWAYS behaves EXACTLY as I expect. :-D

    But yeah. Eeeesh is right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheesh, she is really the jealous type! Pity the Drummond boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, I love how everything is stupid. Hopefully she'll learn to adjust to the private school, I think it'll be better for her. I wonder how she'll turn out as a teen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, she's pretty wild. We won't be seeing her as a teen, though, as I keep aging off. Sophia as a teen gives me nightmares, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too because Sophia is just one spoilt and angry brat. No really she just gets more evil everyday! But yeah it could be because of her parents...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, she does have zero nice points, which doesn't help matters. I think she originally had one, but I set them at zero when I cloned her. Mwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete